So we are back from our amazing family ski trip to Les Deux Alpes, and where as I worried that I might return feeling quite fried after a holiday with 3 young children (one of these a baby) in the snow, I’ve actually returned feeling pretty refreshed and ready to throw myself back into all 2018 has to offer.
So far that includes lots of work (but exciting stuff so it’s okay!) and what seems like a million pieces of homework and things to remember for school for the big two (I swear I never had so much stuff when I was about 6).
This is our past week in numbers…
- 8.02 – time of sunrise in Les Deux Alpes, France, this past week (and we were lucky enough to have a beautiful pink one too)
- 4.22 minutes – the length of the video I filmed of our family ski trip- you can view this here!
- 1 hour 45 minutes – time taken to get from our ski resort to Grenoble airport, thankfully didn’t seem longer thanks to a very well behaved baby
- 3200m – where we had lunch at the top of a mountain via the Jandri Express at restaurant le 3200
- 2 – Tax returns to fill in in our household- I’m starting next year’s one this April as soon as I bloody well can
- 12 midnight – average time going to bed this week, probably later as I’ve had so much work to do
- 18 – pieces of recycling saved for a Beavers junk modelling project today (exciting, no?)
- 7 months- how old Arlo will be this Saturday
- 5.45am – average time of waking (noisily) of child number one and is driving us CRAZY
- 401 – photos to edit this week from our holiday (yikes!)
How has your week in numbers been?
Love this idea for a post! Such a different way of recording things and really interesting x