This past week or two has been really wonderful! I don’t know if it’s the great weather, or the fact I’ve been a little healthier, but I’ve felt really perky and whilst it’s been a busy time, so many fab things have happened.
Here are some things that have made me happy lately:
- Arlo turning 1. Some people get sad that their babies are getting older, but I actually like it. I like the fact we’ve survived another year, and I love the fact that he’s becoming a proper little person now who’s doing so much more, and he’s just so much fun. We celebrated his actual birthday at the big two’s sports day, and we held a party for him at the weekend so he had a double celebration and was well and truly spoiled. Bring on year two of The Arlster!
- Running and swimming. I’ve been trying to get fit and healthy for a while, and I feel that this past month something has finally clicked. I’ve been running in the cool late evenings (and now addicted to the ‘Map my Run’ app), and swimming a couple of times a week. I’m really enjoying swimming, and I think that this may become my ‘yoga’. I love the rhythm of the breathing and it really clears my head and allows me to switch off more than any other sport at the moment.
- Taking Arlo to a ‘bringing old and new together’ session at a local nursing home for the elderly. This is where elderly people, some with dementia, can spend time with babies and toddlers and interact and play with them, all whilst having a cuppa. Arlo adored all the attention given to him, and it was really humbling chatting to some of the residents, all of whom loved little ones. There were 6 of us with our children, and we finished with singing. It was my first time attending, and I definitely want to go back. It can be hard to find the time to volunteer with a baby in tow, so at the moment this is something we can do together.
- A wonderful sports day and picnic at school. Sasha won her race, Freddie came 3rd out of a large group of boys, and Adam and I came 3rd each in the Mum and Dad’s races- a stellar effort for Family Freeman!
- Having a 3rd wedding anniversary lunch at Aqua Shard with Adam- amazing food and incredible views.
- London on hot, summer evenings- street music, food and atmosphere along the river just can’t be beaten.
- Getting the paddling pools out for the kids- they love the water so much and it reminds me of my own childhood spending ages in a paddling pool. Good times!
- Coffee and a Cadbury’s Twirl – new, random favourite combo.
- Going to the farm with Arlo. He adores animals and really notices them, it always puts a smile on my face.
- Taking Freddie football training. He’s joined a team for this coming school year, and had his first training session with his new team at the weekend. Love seeing him so enthusiastic and excited, and I fear I will now be forever a football widow AND Sunday morning football mum!
- Sasha flossing really fast- so funny.
- Sunflowers on the kitchen table.
What’s made you happy this week?!Oklahoma City shipping hytrin 5mg Best place to buy creon Buy promethazine 25mg online from Hawaii Buy amoxil 500mg online from Calgary Namenda starter kit Banda el recodo consecuencia de mis actos Phenergan with codeine buy Rogaine or propecia work Arkansas shipping lisinopril Vytorin warnings