- Freddie getting a new swimming badge and being moved up a grade- he was so pleased (as were we!) and I think this will really help his confidence when it comes to his swimming.
- Mexican food and cocktails round ours with friends last Saturday night- made us realise we SO need to have friends over more often! We’re a very social family but haven’t had a load of people over on a Saturday night in ages. I can confirm that homemade mojitos and daiquiris are a teeny tiny bit strong…
- A good run early on a Saturday morning- it always feel so good to get out and about before the rest of the world wakes up, and means I’m more likely to make healthier choices throughout the day.
- Having some exciting work projects come in for my digital marketing job. I’ve been in my current role for 3 months now, and really, really enjoy it. I’ve mainly just been getting to grips with everything so far (I only work on this 2 days a week) as time is more limited and the role is a brand new one for the company, but now I’m flying and have some great creative opportunities to get the company more ‘out there’ and have pretty much free-rein to do so, which is really liberating.
- Adam won his football cup final the other weekend- we all went to watch and the boys did so well. I’m really proud as I know he lives and breathes football (he manages the team as well as plays) and it makes all that time spent on it worth while!
- Sasha secured a place at Freddie’s school to start in September. I wasn’t too concerned about her getting in as the school has the sibling rule, but I still had THE FEAR that i’d cocked up the form in some way!
- Eating a jam doughnut for the first time in AGES. Alone. In peace and quiet. At our favourite local bakery. VERY indulgent but sheer heaven!
- Mastering mowing the lawns by myself (tutored first by my mother dearest). I can’t BELIEVE that in 4 years of living in our house, that I’ve never given it a go, I guess just because Adam always has. Very embarrassing. I actually secretly enjoyed it, tres satisfying. High five to, er, women being able to do everything!
- The sun shining (for now) and the beautiful blossoms that line the route of our school run- always make me smile and feel just that little bit perkier on a morning 🙂
- and lastly… being featured on the Laura Ashley Blog this week, picking my kitchenware favourites. A real dream come true as a brand I remember growing up with, and one that I now love too. I was also so pleased as they used all of my own photographs, and I’d really enjoyed styling the items (despite being surrounded by kids and chaos last Sunday!). It was a moment when you have confidence in yourself, and whilst you shouldn’t need validation from anyone, to know that a big brand likes what you’re doing feels pretty damn good!
How has your week been?
What good things have happened to you?!Bactroban nasal swab Banda el recodo consecuencia de mis actos Tricor testing Xalatan therapeutic class Vytorin warnings Where to buy remeron in Trenton online Tallahassee shipping doxazosin Floxin ear drops prices Buy promethazine 25mg online from Hawaii Furosemide medscape