- Arlo just becoming the best little guy to hang out with- he’s so funny, with a brilliant sense of humour already, and even though this age is hard work I love how much he’s learning and taking in all the time.
- An increasingly raucous cheese and wine night on Friday with friends at mine- we laughed so much and even though we had sore heads the next day it was worth it!
- A promising house viewing at the weekend- fingers crossed they get back to us.
- Freddie playing so well at his first football league match of the season. His team lost, but they all played brilliantly and I think that in a few games time they’ll be a great side.
- Watching Harry Potter with Sasha under a blanket during a lazy Sunday afternoon- we’re looking forward to watching number 3 this Saturday, just hoping it’s not too scary for her!
- Banana loaf with banana icing baked by Freddie and Adam- perfect with a cup of tea.
- Getting into more of a routine now the kids are back at school. I love them being off for the summer, but it feels good to not be behind with work now!
- Adam and I starting the second series of Ozark- love autumn telly!
- Also, autumn dressing- just love layers.
- Pink gin- maybe i’m a cliche, but it’s sooooo good!
What things have made you happy this week?
Look how big your boy is getting! Amazing how time flies, hey? I still can’t believe you’re moving again! Sounds like a positive week though, hope you find a buyer soon. xx
Thanks lovely, fingers crossed, it’s really getting me down trying to find a buyer, nightmare in the current climate! 🙁 x