This Sponge Mud Pigs easy preschooler craft is perfect for any farm or animal loving little one, and goes hand-in-hand with my Cotton Wool Lambs craft too! My little boy thoroughly enjoyed splodging paint on the paper (and he was even kind enough to ignore my dubiously drawn pig).
Sponge Mud Pigs
You will need:
- A4 pieces of pink card
- Bits of old, cut up sponge
- Brown, washable paint
- Black felt tip pen
1. On your pink card, draw an outline of a pig with your black pen. Make sure it is big enough for your toddler to ‘sponge’ the ‘mud’ onto.
2. Squirt some of the brown paint onto a small tray/saucer.
3. Dip the sponge, or let your toddler dip the sponge into the brown paint, and then splodge onto the pig to make it ‘muddy’.
4. Repeat until toddler gets bored!
Check out my Pinterest account for other fun crafts and activities for little ones.