Having just moved into a new house, with new-style rooms and different colour decor, I’m on the hunt right now (as always to be honest!) for new accessories to put a personal stamp on it and turn it into a stylish family home. I’ve just discovered my new fave online homeware store, Nest.co.uk, and I can quite honestly say that I’m spoiled for choice when it comes to everything from lighting to bed linen, all by top homeware and interior designers.
It’s the perfect site for when you want to splash out that little bit more on an unusual or classy designer piece.
My Christmas list might just have become a little bit longer…
Here are my favourite picks from Nest.co.uk:
- DKW Eames Wire Chair – £458
- Eames Classic Dot Pattern Pillow – £136
- Tom Dixon Orbit Trays – £190
- Tom Dixon Candle – £55
- Karl Johan Smoked Oak Table Lamp – £190
- Muuto Crushed Bowl – £72.50
- Grey Ferm Living Cut Bed Cover – £156
- Normann Copenhagen Flip Mirror – £69
Which of my picks do you like the best?