This was another brilliant Halloween craft idea that I discovered on Pintrest, and decided to give a go: Halloween foam pumpkins for bathtime.
Much like the Easy Felt Pumpkins, this Halloween foam pumpkins activity is so quick to make, yet has plenty of play-value- it has been a big hit with both Freddie, and Sasha, these last few days. Craft foam, once wet, sticks brilliantly to your bathroom wall, and means that whilst your ankle-biters are being scrubbed, they can create all manner of spooky faces onto their (luckily) waterproof pumpkins.
You will need for these Halloween foam pumpkins:
- Craft foam – orange, black and green sheets
- Black pen
- On your orange craft foam, draw an outline of a pumpkin with the black pen, then cut out.
- On your black craft foam, cut out a series of facial features for your toddler’s pumpkin- noses, eyes, mouth etc
- On your green craft foam, cut out a few different ‘stalks’
- Take up for bathtime, wet your foam shapes in the bath, then stick to the bathroom tiles, at a height that is safe for your toddler to kneel up and play, without slipping.
Loads of fun!
NB. You may struggle to extract your child from the bath after this…
Like this Halloween foam pumpkins activity? See some more of my crafts and activities for kids here!