How on earth have we got to Friday already folks?! Well to ease you into the weekend, and following up from my ‘3 Easy Halloween Cupcake Ideas’, I have the round up of 5 Fun Halloween Activities for Preschoolers! Whether you’re looking for a craft to do with your little one at home, or for a game for your Halloween party, look no further… #halloweenspam #sorrynotsorry
1. My two loved these ‘Bathtime Foam Pumpkins’, and I’ll be digging them out again this year for splash time in the run up to Halloween. Now Freddie is older and more deft at using scissors, I might let him have a go at cutting some shapes out himself.
2. Freddie and Sasha both love Fuzzy Felt, and these ‘Easy Felt Pumpkins’ were a big hit- great for doing at the kitchen table on a rainy day.
3. A great party game (and one of my most popular Pintrest pins and bringer of blog traffic!) is ‘Halloween Ghost Bowling’. All you need is a few white drinks cups, a black marker pen, and off you go! Incredibly, my two were hooked for nearly an hour playing with these!
4. …and while we’re still on party games, this ‘Get The Ghost Number Game’ is fun and educational all the same time (your little cherubs won’t even know they’re learning *wink*). Just draw some ghostly faces on white paper plates, stick on an empty wall (not one for near the ornaments!), grab a ball or beanbag, and try and get that ghost!
5. One of our favourite Halloween activities from last year was our ‘Pumpkin Investigation Chart & Pumpkin Guts Sensory Bag’. Freddie had to scoop out the contents of a pumpkin, and using the chart, describe what the pumpkin looked like/felt like/had inside. I can’t wait to try this with Sasha now she is older!
What are your favourite Halloween activities for little ones?!