As someone who is constantly looking for relatively inexpensive ways to update my home, I have to say that you can’t beat a good old cushion! I love that as well as the homely, comfort factor, a new cushion, or cushion cover, can really change the whole look of a room and the vibe you’re going for.
They really are the perfect accessory for the time-pressed interior lovers among us, when it comes to jazzing up the home, and I have made it even easier for you to get shopping for your perfect one by bringing you the best of this season’s cushions and covers!
1. Felt Fox Cushion by Dunelms, now £10.49.
2. Neo Grey/ Red Cushion Cover by Yorkshire Linen Company, £4.99.
3. A-Z Cushion by Next, £10.
4. ‘Hello Sunshine’ Cushion, by Tesco, £8.
5. White round frilled Cushion, by H&M, £14.99
6. Red and White Bird & Butterfly Cushion, by Matalan, £6.
7. ‘Sushi’ Cat patterned cushion, by Habitat, £12.
What do you think of these beauties then?! Are you a cushion person? What’s currently on your sofa?!