So we’re really getting into the swing of Crimbo now, and this was great fun to do yesterday on a rainy morning whilst F was at preschool. Both F & S love using finger paints, and so this festive craft was right up Sasha’s street!
You will need:
- A large piece of green card, cut into a triangle (for the tree)
- Small, rectangular piece of brown card for the tree stump (optional)
- PVA glue for sticking the stump to the tree
- Selection of coloured finger paints- I use THESE ones
- Bluetack (for sticking the tree to a wipe-clean surface)
- Yellow card/paper for you to cut a star for the top of the tree!
- Get your large, green triangle, and then
- Bluetack your tree to the table, or whichever surface your toddler will be working from, so it doesn’t slip everywhere
- Let them go wild with the finger paints, to decorate their tree!
- Stick your star to the top of the tree with PVA glue, and your stump too, if you have one
- Allow to dry, then display proudly!
They might not be perfect, but it means that even the tiniest toddler can get into the swing of all things festive!
and we went a bit nuts with the paints on the table afterwards, and why not….???!!
Plaquenil and neuropathy Generic furosemide 40mg from Saskatchewan Xalatan therapeutic class Tricor testing Generic buspar 10mg from Michigan Where to buy promethazine 25mg in South Carolina Cleocin medication Namenda starter kit Florida shipping bactrim Where to buy remeron in Trenton online