It may seen ridiculously early for some to be thinking about Christmas, and especially decorations, but if you get certain festive projects done now, you have more time to enjoy the season once December hits!
I love these gorgeous scandi-inspired baubles, and they will look SO ace against the blue walls in our living room.
You will need:
- Rust-Oleum Super Sparkly Glitter in Silver
- Rust-Oleum Super Sparkly Glitter in Gold
- Rust-Oleum Rose Gold
- Clear, fillable baubles (you can buy them from this Amazon store)
How to Make your Baubles:
- Gather up your chosen folliage and ensure it is completely dry before starting your baubles.
- Move the folliage to be painted to a well-ventilated space and place on top of a dust sheet or some old newspapers.
- Take your chosen cans of spray paint and shake thoroughly. Hold the can approximately 30cm from the surface of the folliage and spray. Apply several light coats a few minutes apart.
- Leave to dry in a well-ventilated place.
- Once dry, pop your folliage inside the fillable baubles.
- Tie your baubles up with colourful pieces of ribbon.
- Hang your baubles up on your tree or around your home.
And then, voila!
Enjoy a homemade decorative piece of Christmas in your home this year! See some of my other craft projects.