This was another brilliant Halloween craft idea that I discovered on Pintrest, and decided to give a go.
Much like the Easy Felt Pumpkins, this activity is so quick to make, yet has plenty of play-value- it has been a big hit with both Freddie, and Sasha, these last few days. Craft foam, once wet, sticks brilliantly to your bathroom wall, and means that whilst your ankle-biters are being scrubbed, they can create all manner of spooky faces onto their (luckily) waterproof pumpkins.
You will need:
- Craft foam – orange, black and green sheets
- Black pen
- On your orange craft foam, draw an outline of a pumpkin with the black pen, then cut out.
- On your black craft foam, cut out a series of facial features for your toddler’s pumpkin- noses, eyes, mouth etc
- On your green craft foam, cut out a few different ‘stalks’
- Take up for bathtime, wet your foam shapes in the bath, then stick to the bathroom tiles, at a height that is safe for your toddler to kneel up and play, without slipping.
Loads of fun!
NB. You may struggle to extract your child from the bath after this…